
Today, Tyler and I had a visit from a good friend from
BYU college days, Travis Lovell. He was my best
friend and my sister
Carrie's boyfriend for a little while. Anyway, he was traveling through on his way to Oregon from
Provo and called to see if he could stop in and say hi. Of course, I was very excited to see him as it has been over
five years since the last time I had heard from him. It was so much
fun to catch up on old times and to hear what
new things he has been up to.
3 comments:
Okay, this has nothing to do with what you posted....
First of all, kudos to little Mollie for her new achievment. Love the video clip!
And, holy cow Alicia..you are looking so good!
Just thought I'd pass that on. ;0)
Ditto to what Ashlee said. You look hot! How fun to get to see Travis. Ok, that's good. bye.
Look at that hot MaMa!
Post a Comment