OK, so she is not yet perfect at it, but she is getting the idea and so now I have to vacuum and sweep everyday, YUCK! But she is sure a quick little thing. She combines the rolling, sitting, creeping and crawling to get anywhere she wants to go.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so flippin cute how fun I love that time when they are just getting mobile..
Love the big crash at the end! ;0) Time to put everything up high and out of reach! Isn't it funny how we want them to crawl, and then when they are mobile we want them to just sit still?
5 comments:
She is so flippin cute how fun I love that time when they are just getting mobile..
Montay
Love the big crash at the end! ;0) Time to put everything up high and out of reach! Isn't it funny how we want them to crawl, and then when they are mobile we want them to just sit still?
Yay for Mollie! That is great! I have to say, I'm not sure which one I find cuter - Mollie or Elise's coaxing! Too funny!
I agree with Rachel. I was going to say how much I loved hearing Elise's little voice encourage her sister. Too great!
Way to go Mollie. Now Kya and Mollie can go crawling together and get into all of Grandma's stuff.
Post a Comment