I thought I would post this quick video of Stephenie Meyer on Good Morning America for 2 reasons.
1. She is a great writer and I have loved her first two books and can't wait to read the third (It is on backorder) and
2. She's my cousin. I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished, she a fun mom and so smart. GO STEPHENIE!!!!
1. She is a great writer and I have loved her first two books and can't wait to read the third (It is on backorder) and
2. She's my cousin. I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished, she a fun mom and so smart. GO STEPHENIE!!!!
3 comments:
So, what is the name of the first book? I'm sure you've told me before. But you know.....
I would love to get into another series.
Kudos to her! How amazing to have a bestselling author in your family too. ;0)
So fun to watch her again. It is still so unreal that that's our Stephenie on national television. Crazy!
Thanks for posting that again. It was so fun to watch her on TV. Can't wait to read "Eclipse"
Post a Comment