#1:
The other night we went to La Casitas for Mexican Food. We were sitting as a family enjoying our food when Reagan asked a favor of Tyler. Tyler did as requested and Reagan responded to him with "Gracias, Dad for doing that for me!" I laughed so hard, apparently Reagan was very caught up in the Mexican-ness of the evening.#2:
I got my first teaching assignment with the IDLA, and I am very excited. I will be teaching the September start, 16 week World History 10A course. I love that class. It covers from Pre-Historic times up through Greece, the Roman Empire and my all time favorite period, the Middle Ages. I can't wait to get started.
#3:
We accepted an offer on our Townhouse today and are sort of excited about it. It is much less than we were hoping for, but it does take it off our hands if it goes through. I am pretty certain we won't be looking any time soon for a new home, that is still a ways down the road, but it is a step closer and in the right direction. However, with the new tile floor our Landlord put in, I like my house a lot right now.



6 comments:
Yeah, how excited, both about the History class and the house. Yeah for you. Congratulations! Reagan, you are too funny. Are you so excited for school to start on Monday?
P.S. Sorry I haven't gotten on in a while!
I've been busy reading "Eclipse".
Congrats on selling the house! I'm sure you are relieved to have it off of your hands. I wish we could unload ours. How long did it take you to sell yours?
I am still hoping it all goes through, until we have signed papers I am still holding my breath a little. It has been up on the market for almost 4 months, it took longer than we thought, but I guess 4 months isn't too bad. Did you sell yours?
No..we lowered our price a little bit, and it gets looked at a lot, but no offers. It's frustrating. We've got two house payments in September. It really stinks. But, it hasn't even been two months yet...so we're trying not to get too discouraged.
Post a Comment