Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Larsen Family Reunion


Here is the whole clan at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building waiting for the Joseph Smith Film which we all loved. Cute shirts, huh?

Hogle zoo was a blast, the kids' favorite animal was the penguin!
We loved the swimming, well most of us, Mollie had a tough time and I think she may be more of an indoor girl.

The best part for the kids was a ton of fun with the cousins, Emma, Eli, Kate and Avery.
We had such a great time at the Larsen Family Reunion up at Wolf Creek Resort in the Ogden Canyon. We spent almost a week playing, swimming, relaxing and laughing. Thanks everyone for a great week.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

The shirts ARE cute. Wish we would have done something like that. I had thought about it, but with the move and all, I didn't have time to get past the thought. ;0) Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

How fun you were in my old stopmin grounds good old ogden ut looks like you had tons of fun times montay