Well, I have to report I have completed my 45 hour online IDLA training. YEAH!!!!!. I finished today and so I am now just waiting for my teaching assignment. So to summarize, this summer I did a 15 online training, a 3 day conference in Nampa and a 45 hour training and I have finished it. I really enjoyed what I learned and am very curious and anxious for the next step. Wish me Luck!
4 comments:
Congratulations! I bet that feels great. Can't wait to hear about your assignment.
So, you have to explain what all of this means, because I don't know what IDLA is. And does this mean you are going back to work as a teacher?
Side note....you need to sign up at the PTA table on Thursday! We need you! You can take my place as historian from last year. ;0)
IDLA is the Online Digital Learning Academy. It is online courses for high school students to take. Some take them as a retake or their school won't offer certain classes or they have had an illness that made them miss too much. Anyway, I will be teaching school, but it is all online from my home computer. I can work anytime of day I want and I never have to actually see the students, call them, yes, but not in person. I am very excited about it.
How awesome is that? Working in your pajamas...doesn't get any better than that!
Post a Comment