Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Everyone deserves a little treat!

OK, this is kind of silly, but I just tried this last night and it is so good, I had to pass it on. I was having one of those, "I need a break, I'm leaving and I need to go get chocolate" days, so I did and this is what I found, the mint one, not the regular one. Try it if you haven't.

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh, you can bet your little booty I will try one! YUM!!!

Ashlee said...

So, the nougat is mint? I'm a mint fan, so I'll be keeping an eye out.

And by the way....chocolate is NEVER silly. ;0)

Sister Jenna Connell said...

I have five of them stashed in my bedroom at this moment (they were on sale!!) They have replace York patties as my favorite candy!

Ashlee said...

Hey! Just thought I'd let you know I sampled these babies at Costco today...and yumm-eeeee! Thanks for the heads up!