was playing Arizona at home in their season opener and once again Dad Larsen has season tickets so invited Tyler to go with him. 2 minutes before he was to leave for Provo we learned there was an extra ticket so we quickly dragged Reagan out of bed, threw on some clothes, handed him some toast and sent him off with Tyler and Dad Larsen for the BYU game. They had a blast and BYU won so good stuff all around.Now with that said, you can see that left Elise, Mollie and I home for a "Girls Day!"
Yeah!! So we started the day by having my mom come over to bottle peaches together. We love bottled peaches. When we were finished we wanted to go play but Mollie doesn't get into that yet, so my mom offered to keep her and let Elise and I go have some fun. We went to Hands On
4 comments:
What a fun day for everyone! Elise looks too cute in that picture. It was so fun to see Reagan at the game too. You gotta love Saturdays like that.
How fun! I love Hands On. Only been there once as I wouldn't dare to take Mackenzee in there right now (could you imagine all the broken ceramics that would be left in her wake?), but it was so much fun and I've wanted to go back ever since. Maybe we should have a girls night there? I'll have to keep that in mind! You'll have to post a picture of her kitty so we can see the finished product!
That would be fun as a girls night. Good Idea!
Just now getting to post. So cool that you and Elise got to hang out. You're such a good Mom!
Post a Comment