Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Spy Reagan



Reagan got his first Scholastic Book Order this week and has spent quite a bit of time, "Spying". He wanted a set of 12 I Spy books that went through the alphabet and he has loved them. He has an I Spy DVD game that has some of the same pictures and he was ecstatic as now he can compare the books and the DVD to help him find more things.

4 comments:

Jacque said...

So fun! And by the way...I love his hair! He looks great with the spiked look.

Ashlee said...

Love those book orders! Fun books for kids, and great pricing! Can't beat that!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Reagan looks so adorable. What a good looking kid. Hailey got very excited when she saw that picture.
I remember those books - good for Reagan for being such a good reader.

Carol said...

I'll have to make a trip over and have him share the books with me. Looks fun.