Monday, September 24, 2007

Elise's new hobby

Today I had quite a bit of "stuff" to catch up on, Enrichment Super Saturday preparation, write a letter to EJ, pay bills, do laundry, make a menu, a grocery list and whatever else came up. I decided I needed to find something for Elise to do, while I worked, Mollie slept and Reagan was at school. So I pulled out some fabric, a needle and thread and let her go. She loved it and did a great job. It kept her busy for a little while so that is a good thing.
I also need to include this picture of her. Saturday morning after I got home from running, Tyler took off to go and Elise was bugged because she wanting to go, so I told her to get her shoes on and when Tyler got back, she could go with him for a jog, so she did and she was on top of the world with that one.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

She is a doll. Did she poke her finger? I still do! ;0)

Rachel Durazzani said...

So cute! I wonder if I could get Hailey started with the same hobby! (Of course I'm kidding!)

Carol said...

If I remember correctly that was one of the first things I had you girls work on when I needed to keep you busy. It is a great project and most of you enjoyed it when you were little. Love the idea and love the rest of your blog.

paulak said...

I love that she loves to run. Way to go Elise.