Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gotta Love Kindergarten Soccer

Reagan had his first Kindergarten soccer game last night and they did awesome. He has some really good teammates and a very good looking coach, (OK so it's Tyler). They did really well and boy is it fun to watch. There are four players on a side and the coach gets to stay on the field and coach as they go. They tend to get sidetracked occasionally, but overall these boys are pretty impressive. They don't keep an official score, but our team won by about 4, so we were all pretty happy about that. Elise was quite the cheerleader on the side and was the first to be in the huddle when they were talking. She is very anxious to be a 5 year old and get to do all the things Reagan has started doing this year.

5 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

You know, I'm a punk. When you talked about soccer last night, I didn't even ask what soccer it was. Shame on me. Glad I can look at your blog to get the details that I fail to get over the phone.

So fun for Reagan and Tyler. And I'm sure Elise was the cutest cheerleader there - besides you, of course.

Ashlee said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! I'm sure even Mollie had a ball. It was a nice night for soccer too! Beware the weather of the last couple of games. I froze!

Jacque said...

I am glad Reagan is following in his aunt and uncle's footsteps...let's hope he is as good as his uncle and not his aunt. I wish I could see him play a game.

Amy said...

You've got to love that kindergarten soccer!!!!It's sooooo funny!!!

paulak said...

Way to go Reagan. I didn't even know he had a game until Mom said she was headed over to watch. I will definitely have to catch one of his games. I bet it fun for Tyler to coach Reagan. Elise is so funny.