I'm a Fantasy Football Widow
Well the time of year has come once again to say good-bye to our beloved husband and father. We will miss him oh so much, but by January he will return again to our presence. Football season has arrived, and between BYU and the NFL, well, let's just leave it at that. I have to say, he does have a reputation and title to defend.
The Larsen Family has been competing in Fantasy Football for the last 4 years and Tyler has won the last three years, so there is a lot of pressure riding on it this year. I was involved the first year and thought, oh this will be fun to do this as a family, but shortly into the season, it hit me. I HATE Professional Football, so I said good-bye to the competition and to Tyler for the season (In case you are wondering who won the first year, I did, because Tyler managed my team, but don't tell anyone. :) ). Tyler we love you, this one's for you! We'll see you in January.
4 comments:
This is not true. I try very hard to not spend my entire day on Sunday watching football. Of course I do have to check the scores every now and again. Where BYU is concerned all I have to say is you knew what I was when you picked me up. GO COUGARS!
Good luck Alicia. And nice try at defending yourself Tyler! I do hope you win.
You're a widow too? Between golf (yuck!) and the college ball games (especially BSU), my television has been taken over. Jaysen comes home and is in the zone. Even if he's not at home, but a game is on...we are reminded to TiVo the game for him. Sigh. ;0) It's only for a few months right?
Loved all the pictures and the comments, even about football. Dad is not into fantasy football but is enjoying the season now that it has started.
Post a Comment