I haven't posted very many recent pictures of the kids and I took these just this last week and I love them, both the pictures and the kids. The kids decided they wanted to help get Mollie up the other morning, but they just joined her instead. Quick update on them all:Reagan is doing so well in school, he loves it and is so smart. Elise takes great care of Mollie and keeps things fun and interesting around here. Mollie is such an amazing baby, I can't get over how happy she is. So here they are.
5 comments:
They are cute...not as cute as mine...but they come really close! ;0)
I love your kids too! What a coincidence! And I love the new background. Pretty snazzy!
Great pictures and congratulations on the run. Wish I could have seen you at the finish line, but the pictures help. Love those kids and loved seeing his first game. It made me miss the times I spent watching EJ, lots of memories. I can't believe you have time to blog, you are so busy.
Your blog looks awesome! Very nice!
Your kids are great. They are a lot of fun, even for Kya. She just loves Mollie. Great background, I almost did this one.
Post a Comment