This weekend my sisters, my mom and I decided to have a girls day away. We chose Salt lake City because it was the closest and the easiest for just one day. We set up appointments for pedicures, we went to the Market Street Grill for lunch and then went to the Women's Conference at the conference center. I have never been there, so that was really fun to be there. It was actually my sister Carrie's birthday, but since she lives in Michigan we mentioned this to her, but she said she would have to miss out, but to have fun and think about her. I was a little bummed that we wouldn't all be there, but sometimes that happens.
So Saturday morning Mom, Paula and I climbed in the jeep, dad drove for us, that was very nice, and we headed to Melanie's house in Kaysville to get in her car and meet up in Bountiful with the other two, Rachel and Jacque coming up from Provo. We climbed into the Highlander, trying to avoid as much rain as possible and Melanie had to run back in to get the tickets. Well, out came Carrie, YEAH!!!. She had flown in from Michigan to spend the day with us. She rocks. Melanie had set this up with her to surprise us all, and it was awesome. We had so much fun and most of all, I love all of my sisters and my mom and getting to spend time together. Thanks all of you!
So Saturday morning Mom, Paula and I climbed in the jeep, dad drove for us, that was very nice, and we headed to Melanie's house in Kaysville to get in her car and meet up in Bountiful with the other two, Rachel and Jacque coming up from Provo. We climbed into the Highlander, trying to avoid as much rain as possible and Melanie had to run back in to get the tickets. Well, out came Carrie, YEAH!!!. She had flown in from Michigan to spend the day with us. She rocks. Melanie had set this up with her to surprise us all, and it was awesome. We had so much fun and most of all, I love all of my sisters and my mom and getting to spend time together. Thanks all of you!
4 comments:
How fun! I would love to do something like that with my family. Love the toes by the way!
What an awesome day. I want copies of those pictures, how cute!
That was just an awesome day! We need to do it more often. Great post and I loved all your pictures!
Thanks for the slideshow, Alicia. That was fun to watch!
Post a Comment