Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Elise's Eyes

I was organizing my pictures on my computer and came across this picture. Isn't she so cute and look at those EYES! (Click on the picture to make it bigger so you can really see them.)

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Beautiful eyes! She is so great!

Ashlee said...

Very pretty! Just wait till she's batting them at boys!

Ashlee said...

Hey...did you see that the lady who makes all the great blog backgrounds has been told she can't do it anymore? Check out her blog. No more pretty papers!

paulak said...

Great picture! Kya saw it and said "Gramma". Oh, she misses you guys. I am officially back online, yahoo. I missed it!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great picture...sorry I haven't been on your blog lately. Where was I last week that I didn't see your posts? Oh well. Elise has incredible eyes - just like her Mom.