Friday, October 5, 2007

Soccer Pictures

Reagan's soccer season has come to an end and we finished with a bang. Unfortunately, we lost our last game, but it was the only loss of the season, but who's keeping score, right? After the game we took pictures and went out for pizza. We had some fun boys on the team and some great parents. Tyler really enjoyed coaching these kids. Here is the team picture. I took it and my sister Rachel spiced it up. She is going to do Christmas cards so if any of you readers are interested in having custom made Christmas cards send her an email at rachel.durazzani@gmail.com. Anyway she is really good at this stuff.

3 comments:

paulak said...

Reagan, you rock!

Ashlee said...

Our last game was supposed to be tonight, but it got cancelled due to rain. Too bad.
What good coaches to take the kids out for pizza! Can I be on your team next time? ;0)

Rachel Durazzani said...

Glad Reagan is becoming such a great soccer player - like his Uncle EJ. I had fun doing the photo and look forward to doing your Christmas card, too!