I have to say the kids seemed to have a good time, but the reality of a photo shoot:
- They preferred throwing the leaves rather than sitting in them
- Reagan finally said forget this
- Elise had more fun rolling down the hill and getting dirty and
- Mollie just did whatever she wanted to.
3 comments:
I love those pictures and your comments are hilarious! Your kids are such individuals and I love it. Can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving! Beautiful eyes on Mollie, by the way! And Elise's leggings are so in style!
How fun! Was it pretty down there right now? I was planning on taking my kids down for their individual pics too, and then having Jessica take the family pic. It does look like you guys had a good time though, leaves, dirt and all! ;0)
Great pictures! I LOVE Mollie's ponytail. She is such a doll. I think your pictures look great and I love all the candids.
Post a Comment