Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Here is the whole scary bunch of us, we kind of went with a dark, black theme, creepy.


Mollie, the kitty cat. I love her little pink nose and doesn't she look like she's purring.
Elise is the Wicked Witch of the East, as she puts it, "The one the house fell on."
Reagan wanted to be a Vampire with Gold sparkling ears, (What are ya gonna do?)

I am Spider lady, a little much I know, but I really like Halloween.
Thank-you Ashley for Hosting a really fun Halloween Party last weekend so we could get together with friends in costume, lots of fun.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

They all look adorable! Halloween is THE funnest holiday. Glad you enjoyed the party!

Jacque said...

Love it all! You guys look great. I am always so impressed at how much you get in to this holiday season. Nice job!

Carrie said...

ooh, very scary! Love the costumes. I can't believe how much work you go to.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great costumes! You are amazing, Alicia!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh, and the purring picture and Elise being mean - classic!

paulak said...

I love your costumes, you really are the Halloween queen. Mollie is so cute, Kya misses her.

Carol said...

They looked so cute when you came over here and the pictures are great.