Mollie will be 10 months old this Friday and I can hardly believe how quickly the time has gone. She is still an amazingly happy baby and loves to cuddle, smile and is still a momma's girl which I love, because I was too. OK, who am I kidding, I still am a Momma's Girl.
Yesterday when I put her own for her nap, she wasn't really very thrilled, but soon there was quiet in the room, I went to peak in on her and found her sleeping like this. She was still sitting, but had bunched up her blanket and her stuffed musical bear and fell asleep laying on them. Too cute!

5 comments:
She is adorable and I can't believe she has gotten so big already. My baby turns 2 on Friday! I can't believe it! They need to slow down on the whole getting bigger thing. You know?
Mollie is so itty-bitty I can't believe she is 10 months! Just a tiny little thing. I can't wait to see all of your kids at Thanksgiving!
I love all these pictures! She is such a doll. And the sleeping one - hilarious
I deleted my post; because, the sentence was not correct. Anyway, I love the cute smile Mollie always has whenever I see her.
Post a Comment