
Since I started teaching World history with the IDLA, I am finding myself getting sucked back into one of my true passions in life, History. I am fascinated with anything historical and it is really fun to be researching history again. Tonight I was trying to find an answer and came across a History Blog and I can't tear myself away from it. It the blog of author Michelle Moran who wrote Nefertiti. This blog is a compilation of news stories she has run across about archaeological finds, WOW! it is amazing. Anyway, I just wanted to share, if you have a minute check it out by clicking HERE
2 comments:
Cool! I can see how you would have been sucked in.
I was just thinking the opposite of Paula, I like history but not the way you do. I am impressed you have such an interest. I'm just trying to get my math down and my language down so that I know what I am doing in class. As you know I'm trying to learn this DL101, it will be interesting and I will learn a lot more about the computer, something I have always wanted to do.
Post a Comment