1. Dropping my blender that was full of tomato puree. Did you know they bounce and the contents can fly as high as the ceiling? New info to me, but got a picture of that one.

2. Fighting off light saber attacks on my vacuum as I vacuum my house.3. Bleaching all bathroom toys, Cometing my bathtub for the 3rd time this week while my 10 month old, once again sits on the cold bathroom floor, naked, waiting as I clean the poop out of the tub.
4. Cutting out, organizing, picking up vinyl letters 3 different times, collecting money, creating numerous spreadsheets to keep the money thing on the up and up, practicing and failing umpteen times to learn and be able to teach how to do vinyl letter tiles, loading and unloading 200 tiles into the church and then back into my van, going to the church to set up tables only to find another ward beat us to it and used the tables, burning my potato soup base and having to start all over, dropping the tomatoes (read above) for my tomato bisque and having to start that all over, working on getting Reagan's temperature down so he could go to his pumpkin carving party at the school at 6, making sure Tyler gets home from work in time for me to leave so he could take Reagan to the pumpkin carving and get him back to the house with Grandma and Grandpa Morgan so he, Tyler, could get to work by 6:30, and then walking into the church with a big smile on my face and enjoying Enrichment last night.
5. Coming home at 9:30 to my 3 amazing kids running out their room to tell me they missed and they love me.Anyway, that's what I have been doing in the last 24 hours, pretty crazy, but I think I can breathe now for a minute.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I really don't know what else to say. I mean I feel bad for you but it seems like you came out on top. I also feel like a schmuck because you listened to me whine yesterday because I have a little cold. Once again, you're amazing...
The joys of motherhood right? I totally feel for you. Sounds like you've had a load of stuff to do. I talked to a couple of ladies that went to your enrichment night that totally loved it! So kudos to you! My sister in law did these for her Super Saturday in Jerome on Saturday and grabbed one for me. They are so nice. I hope you have a better day!
Yes, it was a crazy day to say the least, I was a small part, the part that watched how crazy and insane the whole day was for her.
I couldn't help but laugh because I feel so bad for you. Relax and carve another pumpkin.;) Love ya!
I was wondering where you went. Its not like you to just stop blogging, it must have been a busy few days. Glad your back.
Post a Comment