And the kids and I came knockin' on the door.
Trick or Treat, or not quite yet,
But haunted houses, here we'll set.
Ghosts and Goblins, not so many
A tree with pumpkins the size of a penny
Is our latest decoration addition.
But, beware this tree is not in good condition.
It's old and dead like it ought to be
For Halloween to truly be scary.
6 comments:
I love Halloween. It's just so fun for the kids. We've had our Halloween decorations out for a week and a half now. Landon could not contain himself any longer. He was asking every day if it was time to get them out or not. So, I caved.
Wow, you are quite the poet, and the decorations show it.
I love that tree. Where did you get it?
I'm JUST now commenting. I love the decorations and the poems. You're so clever. I've always admired your Halloween decorations. You're so creative.
I bet my kids wish you were their mom.
Post a Comment