Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today is my 34th birthday and I don't look a day older than let's say 32. I woke up this morning to a vase of lilies, a new hot chocolate mug and a peppermint patty from Tyler and the kids. Tyler sure knows his audience, the flowers are gorgeous, and I love hot chocolate. Then I got a solo of Happy Birthday from Elise, she sang the whole song to me and gave me a big hug, priceless. I don't know what the rest of the day has in store, but so far I love being 34.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

You're so cute...on your birthday!

Jacque said...

And have a good birthday...on your birthday

Ashlee said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Flowers and chocolate...good stuff!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So cute! Love this picture. I hope you had a great birthday.

Carol said...

You are cute as a 34 year old but wow that little girl picture is just too darn cute. Those were the days.