Monday, March 3, 2008
Mollie Anna
At the request of my sister Rachel, I am doing a post about Mollie. I realize I haven't posted much on her and I need to because she is the cutest little thing ever. She is now almost 15 months old, runs around like the Energizer bunny and is an absolute kick in the pants. For example as soon as I say something like, "OK let's get ready to go", she will grab shoes and start passing them out to their rightful owner and then brings me my purse. It cracks me up, she is a genius. So here are some random photo ops.
Mollie loves to read and demands that we read to her. We have learned you can't say "No!" to Mollie, wonder where her strong will came from... hmmm....?
She loves to eat whole apples and it keeps her occupied for quite some time. Healthy and I get a moment to myself, wow, it is a win-win, yea for apples!
She is a big fan of Baby Einstein, now, it took us a while to get her to sit and watch, but she is fascinated by the animals. Go Baby Noah! (The creator of these videos is a genius, by the way!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ditto-she is a doll and so full of personality. I spent a little time with her today; she wanted to sit on my lap and have me read a book. She just sat there, very content to look at the pictures. Where did she get the stubborn streak?
Hey Alicia! I can't believe how big Molly has gotten. WOW, how fast time goes by. I finally got my blog up and going. Thanks for all of your advice. I still needed my friend to come help me. I am sooo computer illiterate. You'll have to check it out. I love your new background and pictures. Take care, Shannon Killian
Oh my goodness! She is getting so big! And she is beautiful. Thanks for posting those. I was missing seeing her on your blog. Keep em coming!
Thank you! I LOVED all the pictures. She is such a doll...I LOVE her blue eyes. And ya, you can totally see ALL her personality. I can't WAIT to see her!!! She and Hailey have some serious catching up to do!
She is adorable. She is getting so big!
I love that age - it's one of my favorites. I also love the new look on your blog. Did you take the picture of the hands? It's a BEAUTIFUL shot.
She IS getting so big. What a doll. Between Elise and Mollie, what a blast you must have everyday. Of course Reagan too. We can't wait to play with you guys this summer. Thanks for posting some of little Mollie, I just love her.
She is sooo cute!
Becky,
The hands picture was taken when Mollie was about 3 days old. That is Tyler's hand holding all of theirs. We do dad and baby hand pictures with each newborn and then with all of them. I love them.
Post a Comment