What is up with my girls shaking their booties. We get such a kick out of Mollie and her dancing moves, so thought I would share. She is growing up so fast, but is still such a little peanut. She has developed the cutest little personality in the last month or so and she just cracks us up.
I have taken a bit of a break from Blogging so if you have missed me thanks, I might be back, if you haven't missed me, OUCH!!
8 comments:
Girls were born to shake their booties. :0) Kenzee does it daily.
I've missed you terribly so. Please come back to us!
Hey you what did you do crawl under a rock and stay there J/K I too miss ya and think that you rock in Blog world so keep the posts comming. Molly Shake it girl Shake it!!
I love it! In fact, Hailey and I just watched that video 6 times so I could get her hair done. So thank you! And yes I have missed you in the blog world...even if we do talk almost every day!
Glad your back!! Molly's got some good moves!
Great bootie shakin'. Very cute.
She is cute, personality plus. She has two very good role models, and I'm not talking about her parents.
I have totally missed you...I am glad you are back. Love the bootie shakin'. Kya will dance and say, "shake your bootie, mommy". Love it. Mollie is so cute!
she has great moves. I am not sure what it is with girls either. they are just naturals I guess. Glad you are back! Are you coming to Malad in May?
Post a Comment