No Sweets May officially starts today. Tyler and I started about a week ago, but the official start day is today. This is the third year in a row of No Sweets May, so we'll see what this year brings. I am excited about it, my parents, and a few of my sisters are doing it as well so the support will be nice. I'll keep you posted. Anyone up for the challenge?
8 comments:
Love the picture. :0)
I'll eat some chocolate in your honor! :0) You know what happened to me when I tried to give up my sugar. It was BAD! Good luck!
Yeah for you. Right there with you, after my weekend trip to Idaho/Utah.
Right on!
OKay so what are the rules anyway is it nothing at all or I guess what is concidered a sweet in this thing? I want to give it a try...
That would just be one more thing for me to fail. I'll cheer for you from the sidelines!
Montay, it is pretty much no desserts, candy, cookies, chocolate. We can still eat cereal like Trix or Mateys. We also have 3 free days, so on Mother's Day which is Elise's B-day we will enjoy birthday cake.
I could never do that. but-go Alicia!
Three days and counting. I served strawberry pie and oreo pie at IWA and didn't have a piece. This was on May 1st. Then we went to Sizzler for Carl's graduation on the 2nd and I didn't have any ice cream with all the good toppings. It is the 3rd and there isn't anything good to not eat.
Post a Comment