Friday, May 2, 2008

Tyler in the Dunk Tank!

Today US Bank joined forces with Relay for Life to raise money. They had BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers and a dunk tank set up outside the Blue Lakes Branch. All of the employees got to take a turn in the tank. When it was Tyler's turn we were right there. The kids had so much fun watching him drop and then get splashed, it was hilarious. I captured a little of it. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

That was awesome! I drove down Blue Lakes today but didn't see the hoopla going on at the bank. Apparently I have tunnel vision down that road. :0)
How fun for your kids too! I loved Reagan running away as he watched his dad go down. :0) Good stuff!

Carrie said...

Cute video! Good job on the speed editing.

Carol said...

Tyler looks like he is having so much fun, and the kids look they are having a great time. Cute video.

Montay said...

fun moments Love it

paulak said...

That's awesome. I am glad the kids got to dunk him. That's a cute video.

Shannon said...

That is the greatest video. You did a awesome job. I looks like they had so much fun. Love the kids reactions and Tyler's too.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh fun! Love the video. Tyler's such a good sport.

Becky said...

hmmm...I thought I commented on this - must not have gone through. Very cute video. How come Rachel went private?:(