Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip to the Dentist

Today was a pivotal moment in Reagan and Elise's life. This was Elise's first trip to the dentist, and Reagan learned he has 2 loose teeth, that should fall out this summer. He is very excited. Both kids did outstanding and I am proud to report, no cavities, (which in reality my happiness is because I don't have to take them back to the dentist for 6 more months and I don't have to pay to have cavities filled, yeah!) Tammy, the hygienist, was amazing. She had those kids loving getting their teeth cleaned. Reagan got to use the suction thing on Elise while she was having her teeth polished and Elise used it on Reagan. They had so much fun and they love their new Power Ranger and Princess Aurora toothbrushes. Mollie even got to sit in the chair and she got a Piglet toothbrush.
Here they are, anxious with anticipation to see the Dentist.

Love the cool sunglasses, she let the kids wear them so the light was not as bright!

Elise was a hoot, she has a future career as a hygienist, she was asking all kinds of questions.

Cute toothbrush Mollie, and yes she still drinks a bottle and today I was very grateful for that bottle.

9 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Way to go Larsen kids! I wish I could say I had as much luck at the dentist. Oh well. LOVE Elise's outfit. She looks adorable. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Shannon said...

Glad you had a successful trip. I looks like they really enjoyed themselves. Yeah for no cavities!

Ashlee said...

You are so brave to take all of them at the same time. Wow. You deserve an award. Or at least a milkshake.....in June. :0)

Zach said...

Cute pictures! That is the BEST when there are no cavities!!

AmyJ said...

Breanna has the same shirt Mollie has on. Who is your dentist? I need to find a good kid dentist.

Alicia said...

Dr. Tingey is our dentist, we just started going to him, he is Tyler's cousin and took over Dr. Pocock's office.

Carol said...

Those are the days, glad you all came out with good teeth.

paulak said...

That's awesome. Great start to a healthy mouth. I want to know where you go those girls clothes...so cute.

Montay said...

So fun my kids also like the dentist we go to Dr Dingman. Look at those big blue eyes Mollie you are a cutie pie!!