Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reed diffusers and Light Sabers


WARNING: Random thoughts
This is a silly post, but I was sitting in my living room and my house smelled so nice and I realized, oh my reed diffuser is working. I love it, it is so subtle and yet so elegant looking. Anyway, just thought I would share.

This morning during morning prayers, Mollie found the Light Saber and proceeded to attack all of us during the prayer. Not very reverent, but really quite funny. She was so determined to get each of us, so here is my Jedi daughter.

Cool effects with the light, she has the force, or whatever it is, I am so not a Star Wars person. I actually had to look up what this weapon thing was called for sure, sad I know.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I want a reed diffuser now too! :0)

She definitely has some kind of force with her. :0) She is a cutie! Whipping all of you into proper prayer shape!

paulak said...

Maybe Mollie and Carl can join forces, him being a "master" Jedi and all.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Hilarious! With the pjs she really does look like a Jedi Knight. Way to go Mollie. So glad your house smells good. Yay for M-Day gifts!