
Yesterday, Elise and I got to share the day. It was Elise's 4th birthday as well as Mother's Day and we had so much fun. I told her she could pick what she wanted to do and here was her plan. She wanted to play with her toys and my toys together, do Bella Dancerella, and watch Dora with me while eating popcorn. So that is what we did. We climbed into my bed and watched a Dora DVD while munching on yummy popcorn. She also requested hot dogs for dinner, so we decided to BBQ and invite some family over. So much fun, we had 2 sets of Grandparents, and three sets of Aunts and Uncles. They all spoiled Elise and she loved it, thank-you everyone.

We did fun Princess Birth

day cupcakes instead of a cake, so cute.


She loves that she is now 4.

For my Mother's Day Tyler gave me the reed diffuser from Pier One,
Crispy Bamboo scent that I have been wanting, and a new bedding set, love it all. The duvet cover is chocolate brown and the sheet set is a dark nougat colored, so it is like sleeping in a candy bar.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
13 comments:
How fun. Sorry we couldn't be there. I love the bedroom set!
Cute bed set! Happy mom's day, and happy birthday to Elise! How many cupcakes did you eat?
It was so fun to be there for Mother's Day and Elise's birthday! She is awesome. Thanks for going running with me...nice to have a running partner. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your bedroom. Looks great!
I only had one cupcake, even though it is a "No Sweets" cheat day, I can't go too crazy.
Love, Love, Love the bedding. Way to go Tyler. I am impressed with your style, Alicia. What a fun day for you girls. Sorry we couldn't be there.
Elise does love her mom. They are good friends and I know she loves that extra attention. What a fun idea for both of you. Love the bedroom, it looks so nice. Alicia, you do so well when it comes to creativity with your desserts, great meal also. Glad we could share the day with you.
I love the cupcake holder - where'd you find that? Great idea. Happy Mother's day to a fabulous mom! The bedroom set is divine.
Becky,
It is a Wilton cupcake stand, I found it at Michael's, and I am sure you can find them anywhere Wilton Cake products are sold, and they are pretty cheap.
Way fun I love the cupcakes and the bedding very cute!!!
Cute bedding! I love Elise's cupcakes. What a fun day you had with her! Awesome Mom!
cute cupcakes! happy mother's/birthday to the larson gals! love the popcorn in bed pic.
I can't believe that Elise is 4 now. It seems like yesterday that Lexi and Elise were playing in nursery. What a fun party and how fun that you let her choose what she wnated to do with you for the day. Love your new bed set. Tyler has great taste. glad you had a great mothers day. We'll miss you in Malad this weekend, sorry you couldn't make it. we will just look forward to planning another one soon.
Post a Comment