
I have to brag, I won the 8th annual Tyler/Alicia NCAA bet this year. I feel a bit sheepish bragging as I have only won 2 of the last 8 contests, but alas, I will enjoy the sweet taste of victory for the year! Our final score was 71-50, (not the game, the contest score). We had a fun evening with our traditional family style Nacho platter and a great game. I love when the games are close, who wants a blowout in the championship? So congratulations Kansas Jayhawks and Congratulations to me!!! Thanks for all the support and rallying from the blogger world, I needed it and it paid off!
7 comments:
Ok, so I posted on the family blog to find out everyone's results and then came here. Not surprised to find your post. Yeah for you. That is awesome that you beat Tyler, however you also beat me in the final game. I am willing to give up my victory...for you. Hee hee. We went to a party last night for the first half of the game and Kya layed on our laps watching the game saying, "Nice...Ah Man...woooh...and, go Memphis". She wanted to watch the game more than play with other kids. That's my girl. Carl wondered why he didn't get those Nachos for the game. I told him it is not our tradition...we really don't have one yet, but we will. CONGRATS to you Alicia!
Yay Alicia! Congratulations. Now it's time to cash in on ALL those prizes!!!
So proud of you! You kicked his basketball loving butt! :0) Sadly, my results were not the same. I'm posting about it on my blog too...so head on over to see the results. :0)
Can I hire you to cook for my family?
Yeah you way to go !!!!
Congrats on winning this year! Go Alicia. Your nachos look awesome.
Great posts and great pictures. The Nachos were good as left-overs, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment