Friday, November 30, 2007
Part II
Remember the story of Reagan the "infamous" meal. Well here is what has happened since. The other night we were sitting around the dinner table, once again having to suffer through the horrible, disgusting food I make. I think it was French Bread topped with Stroganoff and cheese, very yummy, (at least Tyler, Myself, Elise and Mollie and thought so). Well Reagan was having a hard time consuming his 5 bites and Tyler told him if he plugs his nose while chewing he won't have to taste it. You would have thought we had handed him a million dollars, his eyes lit up and he immediately threw a bite into his mouth, with his nose plugged, and chewed away. When he was done, he shouted in utter joy and excitement, "It works, now I can eat all the food you make that I don't like!" and then proceeded to finish his serving. I am not sure how I feel about this, but I know Reagan is ecstatic. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is awesome! At least you don't have to deal with the dinnertime frustration anymore!
I'm going to have to try this one with Landon. I hope it works. He probably won't beleive me though. Sigh.
So funny! Love that kid.
That's how I got through my many, MANY picky years. And it does work. Way to go Reagan!
He is a hoot! I love it!
Just an update for you.....tried the nose plugging last night. My son has a magical tongue apparently...because he could still taste it. Sigh.
Great idea, hope it continues to work.
Yeah, good luck with that, Reagan. I'm sure your Mom will still find a way to feed you disgusting food that doesn't pass that test! Trust me. I always tried the "Eat it like a Pill" method.
Post a Comment