Monday, November 26, 2007

Mollie is Walking


OK, so I was finally able to get a brief video of Mollie walking, she has gone across a room, but this took enough effort, I figured it would work.

5 comments:

paulak said...

That is so awesome. I can't believe she is already walking. I know she is your earliest, but its funny because I am still excited about the fact that Kya is walking. This is great, way to go Mollie. We miss you!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yay for Mollie. She looks so cute! I can't wait to see her next week - oh and the others and you (and maybe even Tyler).

Jacque said...

So cute! It was so fun to watch her walk this weekend. I love how excited she would get and how proud of herself she seemed. I already miss your kids!

Carol said...

She is a doll and the walking is so cute. She will just take off and then when she realizes she is walking she seems to get a little less courageous, but she is doing well.

Ashlee said...

Isn't she too little to be walking? I guess it means a lighter fall! ;0) She is a cutie though. Such a big step when they start walking!