
Wednesday, Mollie took her first steps and every day since then she has taken a few more. Last night she took eight steps in a row before falling. We are so excited to have her walking. She is our earliest walker. Reagan waited until he was 14m onths old and Elise was 1 year exactly when she started. Mollie is 3 1/2 weeks away from her 1st birthday, so she is jumping the gun a little bit, but she started crawling the earliest as well. She is so much fun and although she is fighting off a cold, she never misses a chance to smile at everyone. I will get some video of her when I can but at this point she gets so excited about the camera she won't focus on the walking.
5 comments:
Yay for Mollie! Can't wait to get these two girls together.
That is awesome! And I get to see it this week. I cannot wait to spend the week with your kids. It has gotten me through one of the busiest weeks of the semester with my residents!
Congrats to Mollie! What an achievement! I can't beleive you are excited about it though. This is a big step...she's getting older! It made me sad to have Kenzee walking. She started at 9 1/2 months though. Sigh.
She is so darn cute and her smile is always there, for anyone. She is a joy to behold, just keep enjoying.
Awww, we miss Miss Mollie. I can't believe she is walking, only because mine just started. She actually ran a little tonight when Carl was chasing her. That is so exciting. I wish we could see it, please post video.
Post a Comment