Mollie found the DVD and Video cupboard open and had a heyday, I actually let this go on for a bit because she was really having fun and luckily nothing got too destroyed.
I came out to two little girls giggling and having the time of their lives. Look closely that is half a box of Rice Krispies dumped into my shag carpet.
I immediately pulled out the vacuum and then realized "Hey, why am I cleaning this up?" so here they are having more fun vacuuming, the picture doesn't really show that, but they got a kick out of it.
5 comments:
Looks like my house except cleaner! I only clean when my daughter is sleeping. Otherwise...my attempts are futile. Sigh. Motherhood.
Oh shoot! That's awesome. I can't wait to see these two next week!
Hahahahahaha. Man I love those kids!
I remember letting Melanie sit on the kitchen table and play with the salt. She played for the longest time, I
was sick and it kept her happy and I could lay on the couch and watch her. I also let Rachel, I think, play with a whole box of spilled Cheerios while I was on the phone. She had a great time and I just talked, those good old days, (for me.)
Your girls rock. Kya loves to see pictures of Mollie. She won't stop saying her name. I still can't believe she is walking.
Post a Comment