
I just went to Target and bought the Josh Groban Noel Christmas CD and I love it. Yes, I am listening to Christmas music and I don't feel one bit bad about it. The funny thing is that although cold outside, there is a beautiful blue sky and the grass is still green, so it is a lttle tough to get into the spirit of it. His Little Drummer Boy version is probably the best I have ever heard of that song, the guitar soloist is amazing. The CD also comes with a Bonus DVD of the Making of Noel and I am excited to watch that. I'll let you know what I think.
4 comments:
So glad you got it. It's incredible, huh? I have to agree on the "Little Drummer Boy" song. It is amazing!
I just downloaded it off of iTunes. It's almost like you've never heard the songs done right before huh? He just takes them to a whole other level...goosebumps and everything. He truly has a gift!
OK, I want the CD. I need some new Christmas music.
That's awesome. I would love to hear that one. I can't wait for Christmas. I love that good ol' Christmas feeling.
Post a Comment