Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Did someone say Friday the 13th?


Is it Friday the 13th? Did a black cat cross my path? Did I break a mirror?
I don't think so, but I have certainly broken a few too many things in the last 24 hours. Here's the list.
  1. First of all I got up Monday morning to go walking with my mom, so it was really cold outside and the passenger window in my van dropped down for no reason, we took it in and it has a broken cable, so it is in the shop until they get that fixed.
  2. That same morning I was dusting my bedside table and knocked the lamp off, it broke. Now this lamp was one of my grandmother's, it is not a real sentimental piece, but it has lasted for many, many years and I broke it.
  3. Later that afternoon, I turned on my curling iron to do Elise's hair and the button was busted and I can't get it to turn on or off, so now I need a new curling iron.
  4. Today, I was doing laundry and I turned to close the dryer and knocked a little wooden wall hanging off my wall, it busted in half. I have knocked it off the wall 100 times and today it breaks.
What is up? I certainly hope my accident streak ends soon. Is there a full moon?
HELP!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Maybe I don't want you riding with me this Friday. Will you break my car too? ;0)

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yikes...just don't break Mollie! Your biorhythms are probably down this week. Good luck!

paulak said...

Ok, so there must be something going on. I have not had that bad luck, other than a coughing and puking daughter. But I have been feeling a little down and not sure what is going on. I think I am having sympathy emotions for you. Could you stop having bad luck, I don't like feeling down. Hee Hee. By the way, where did you get your back drop, I am in desperate need of one. It was Rachel wasn't it?

Carol said...

The day started really well, we walked the mall but when we reversed our direction everyone told us we were going the wrong way. We were even asked if we were British. My hip really hurt last year and the Dr. asked if when walked I always walked the same direction, (in the gym at CSI) I told her yes and she said you need to reverse your direction, so we did. Today we went to CSI, we were alone and could walk the way we wanted. Oh,I do think Alicia had a dumb day.