...now back to the story. I have taken too much time in completing the posts about our trip, it's crazy. So, here we are back in Boston. One of the days we were in Boston, after the Aquarium, we headed to the train and decided rather than going back the house, we would get off at another stop and check out a different part of the city; Back Bay. It was a last minute decision and we are so glad we did. It was awesome. We went to the gorgeous Prudential Center, the Apple Store, Northeastern University where my bil received his Master's degree and the Horizon pool in front of the Christian Science building, It was a beautiful part of the city and certainly another one of the many highlights of our trip.
Back Bay
Old North Bridge
The last day we were there we headed to The Old North Bridge, where the Revolutionary War began, you know, "The shot heard round the world." It was beautiful there and what a great day to visit, not too hot, low humidity, gorgeous blue skies, no crowds and lots of grassy, shady areas for the kids to play and run around. Here are a few snapshots from our visit.

Great family shot, oops missing 2 kids though.Boston Temple
After the Old North Bridge, we headed over to the Boston Temple, so beautiful and of course, Matt took some amazing shots.







3 comments:
I want to go!! You and Rachel look UH-mazing. Great pictures of the kiddos too!
I haven't read your blog in so long! Love all the pictures! I'm really bummed that we didn't get to go back east now. Glad you had fun at the BYU game too.
Ooops, this is from Holly, not Zach. I just realized I'm signed in under his name!
Post a Comment