Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday, Tyler and I took Reagan and Elise to the BYU/Nevada game. We had such a great time, met up with Dad Larsen and his mom and sister and enjoyed being back in the Lavell Edwards Stadium. It has been too many years since I have been to a game there and I missed it, so I am very appreciative that my fil is so generous in sharing his season tickets with the family.
Photobucket


Tyler and Elise

I am not sure if they liked the cotton candy more than watching the game, but they seemed pretty content with both.


Hey, there's Cosmo


Elise was all ready for the game with the "Y" in her hair, she looked so cute and got a lot of attention for it.

Go Cougars!

Tyler and Reagan

Elise and Me


The "Y"


It was such a beautiful day, I just wish the Cougars had played a little bit better, it was a sad loss for us. After the game we headed over to Jacque and Mark's place for pizza and then to a hotel in Provo. It was fun, the kids got to swim and it was amazing how easy it was with just 2 kids who are 8 and 6, holy cow, we got to relax, enjoy eating, sleep in and didn't have any crying. It was amazing, but even more amazing was getting home and having 2 little girls run straight to my with big hugs and smiles.



6 comments:

Carol said...

Great pictures, cute family and I'm glad you had such a fun time. It is easier when the children are older. We had a great time here at home.

Jacque said...

We loved seeing you! It was a really fun weekend for me even though I did not get to go to the game with Mark. You guys look soooo cute! What a great cougar family picture.

Ashley said...

First of all, you are a MASTER with Elise and Molly's hair. I don't know how you do it. Second of all, you are a total babe--you look great!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Such fun pictures! And I already told you this, but this post made me miss BYU and Provo so much! I miss that stadium and THOSE MOUNTAINS! I'm not even going to show this post to Matt because I think he'd be on the next plane out there....with or without me!
But seriously, you all look wonderful. I LOVE Elise's hair. We're definitely going to have to give that one a try and then go parade around to all our Ute-Fan Friends out here!
Miss you guys!

Rachel Durazzani said...

PS: Sorry for the novel. I had a lot to say!

paulak said...

Glad you had fun...too bad it was a BYU game...hee hee. Just kidding.