Today was the first day of school for Reagan and Elise. I was not ready even though we started almost 2 weeks later this year. After dropping them off I cried walking out of the school. Thank heaven for sunglasses. The kids were really excited and so that makes me happy. They both seem to have really good teachers, so we'll keep our fingers crossed that it's the best year ever.

They were so goofy getting their pictures taken, I had to snap one while they were messing around.

He looks so grown up to me! I can't believe he is in the 3rd grade

My first grader, I'm not ready to lose Elise all day long.

Reagan was placed in the front row, couldn't be happier about that. (I completely forgot to get a picture of Elise in her room.)

Mollie had to jump in to have her picture taken as well.
On other note, Ashtynn had her one year appointment today. I'll tell you we grow 'em tall here in Idaho.

She is in the 95% for height (so she'll be my outside hitter, she has long arms, Elise is my middle blocker and Mollie can be my setter, it's perfect)
She is in the 60% for her weight, weighing in at a healthy 22 pounds
She is a vision of perfect health and development. She was so cute in the doctor's office, it broke my heart that it ended with 4 shots. OUCH!!!!
6 comments:
We went through many "first days" of school. Tears and all, (mine.) They really look cute and ready to go.
Dang you've got some cute kids!
Love all the pictures and the milestones. And I think it's awesome that you cried. You are a great mom.
They are so cute! I love Elise's expression in the first one--what a doll.
made me gets tears just reading about it.
I know how you feel. I have a hard time with just one kid going to school. BTW, Kate got bumped up to first grade, so now she and Elise are in the same grade!
Post a Comment