Oh ya and it was my 37th birthday on Monday. What an awesome day. Since it is Columbus Day, CSI was out and so Tyler had the day off, wahoo! My mom offered to keep the little girls, the older 2 were in school and so we went and played. Went to lunch, went shopping, but best of all we spent the entire day together. I love that, and it doesn't happen often enough.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Whoop, there it is and a birthday too!
Tyler just got himself some new LeBron James basketball shoes and they are slick. Ashtynn thought she would look like a playa' in them, and I think she was right. It's tough playing basketball in size 15 shoes, especially when your feet are size 5 in baby sizes.


Oh ya and it was my 37th birthday on Monday. What an awesome day. Since it is Columbus Day, CSI was out and so Tyler had the day off, wahoo! My mom offered to keep the little girls, the older 2 were in school and so we went and played. Went to lunch, went shopping, but best of all we spent the entire day together. I love that, and it doesn't happen often enough.
Tyler and the kids made me the most yummy and delicious cake. Chocolate chocolate chip with Nutella butter cream frosting, holy cow, it was sooooooo good. How cute is this, he cut it in the shape of an A for me.
This is the best part of all, my kids love celebrating my birthday with me and were so excited about the cake and presents and wanted me to just have fun. I love these kids.
Oh ya and it was my 37th birthday on Monday. What an awesome day. Since it is Columbus Day, CSI was out and so Tyler had the day off, wahoo! My mom offered to keep the little girls, the older 2 were in school and so we went and played. Went to lunch, went shopping, but best of all we spent the entire day together. I love that, and it doesn't happen often enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Funny pictures of Ashtynn. Love that cake and I LOVE that picture of you with your kids. You look beautiful. Such a great picture. PS: Where did you get your shirt?! I want it!
What a cute cake! That's a good hubby. You look adorable!
That cake look so amazing! Maybe he can remake it over Thanksgiving. Yummy! What a fun day. Love Ashtynn in Tyler's shoes. Man that guy has big ole feet!
It was a very good cake and the kids did have a great time getting ready for the celebration. Alicia, you look awesome.
There's a party over here
a party over there
wave your hands in the air
shake the deriere.
These three words mean you're getting busy
Whoomp there it is...
Yeah, so I'm assuming it was a no extended family party since we never got an invite. That's okay. Happy Birthday. I remember you showing me that postcard you got about being 40??? Boy did they send that way too early!
Post a Comment