We went to the Trunk-or-Treat party and then trick or treating, it was such a beautiful evening, we had a really good time.
Reagan wanted to be a zombie and went in to character for his pictures. We had so much fun putting together this costume, what is it about being destructive that makes kids get so excited.
Elise wanted to be a Mermaid, so we put together her fins and a matching top, she loved being the color of the sea. We went to the school for the kids' parade and they were both so adorable.
When Mollie saw what we were doing for Elise, she quickly jumped on board with the idea of being a Mermaid too and I loved having them match. So pretty.
Ashtynn got to be my little black cat. Mainly because it is a no-brainer costume and she was too cute. Mollie went as a cat when she was this same age, so I guess that makes it tradition. Boo!


5 comments:
Fun post
I am still amazed that you made these costumes. They look awesome! Your girls are so pretty and Reagan is a great actor.
You are amazing. Everyone looks so great. I can't get over your mermaid fins and how genius you are. Looks like a fun Halloween!!!
PS: LOVE the topper.
cute change on the blog. I like what you did with all the pictures. Your awesome!
Post a Comment