Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am thankful for...Beautiful Idaho

The Hidden Lakes
We love living in Idaho, there are so many beautiful place right where we are living and we love to go on family walks as much as we can. Every once in a while, I remember to bring my camera along with me. One afternoon we wanted to hike (in the loosest sense of the word, we had a stroller, so let's not get too crazy) to the Hidden Lakes. It was such a fun hike/walk and we spent quite a bit of time watching the cliff divers (the insane cliff divers, I might add). It was awesome.


Seriously, who hikes with a baby in a stroller? We do.

The crew

It was such a bright day, kids looking hot in sunglasses.



We also love the Canyon Rim trail that runs all through Twin Falls. My favorite one is right behind Shoshone Falls, actually it is one of my favorite runs, straight up hill, but so beautiful.
The Snake River
Tyler and Ashtynn

I have no idea what they were doing here, but they had a really good time playing

2 comments:

paulak said...

When did you do this? Where are the Hidden Lakes...I did a painting of them but just don't know where they are.

Cassie said...

Hey, did you get a new stroller?