Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am thankful for...


...my favorite kitchen tools; silicone brush, micro plane grater, immersion blender, Kitchenaid, ice cream scoop (that I never use for ice cream), and my non stick cooking mat.

I love these and right now while most of my kitchen is in storage, I am really missing some of them. I brought a few with me, but not all of them. Then there is the immersion blender, which is my mom's, I don't have one, but you can bet I will once we move out. I love this thing.

3 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Okay, so I have the Kitchen Aid, an ice cream scoop (although I need a new one) and a sorry excuse for a micro plane grater. So I guess I'll send this post to Matt in case he has questions about my Christmas list!

Jacque said...

I am thankful for all those things too because when I come home I get to reap all the benefits of you cooking and baking!

Joy said...

Finally I am catching up on blogs. So fun to see that photos of your cute family. Loved the post on running. I just started again and am training for the SLC 1/2 in April. I am going to check out the book you read, sounds inspiring.