Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cutie patooty leg warmers

I love baby leg warmers, maybe it's my love of the 80's you know, my younger Flashdance kind of days. I was amazed when they started coming back in fashion a few years back, I couldn't quite go there for me, but genius for babies. The other day I was at TJ Maxx and they had some socks on clearance that would make the CUTEST leg warmers. So, I bought them, a little snip here, a little snip there and voila, leg warmers for my little girls. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. It helps that I found these super cute denim skirts on clearance at Old Navy a couple of weeks ago. And may I just say, dressing little girls is the most fun thing in the world! So cute.




(Side Note: What is up with my photography? These pictures are so blurry and grainy, very disappointing, I guess I need to get out my manual and read up on my camera. Yikes, sorry!)

4 comments:

julie said...

Way cute! And Ashtyn is getting so big - we miss seeing all of you guys. Sometimes it really stinks being the only Larsens who moved away from Idaho!

Jacque said...

Love love love those! I saw some for boys the other day but Mark would not let me get them. Ok, I didn't want them anyway but I look forward to putting leg warmers on a little girl when I have one. You are so crafty too!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I LOVE THESE!!! I want to make a pair for Hailey. So cute. And your girls kill me! They are adorable. I miss them like crazy.

Ashley said...

CUTE!