Happy Halloween everyone. I decided to go ahead and post the kids costumes this year. The blog topper is courtesy of last year, so here we are.
What a crew these three make. So much fun. Tyler went to work as the Wizard since the bank was going with a Wizard of Oz theme, that worked well and I am Elphaba the bad witch, so stay tuned for those pictures, I know you will be on the edge of your seats.




8 comments:
Great costumes! Really amazing. You were my inspiration this year. Thanks SO much for your help with Hailey's crown. You rock!
Very cool, can't wait to see the rest. We want to see you all in person.
Nice work! Can you believe how much your kids have changed from last year's pictures!
yes...i'm on the edge of my seat WAITING to see your pictures. PUL-EEZE?
Elphaba huh? "Wicked" awesome!
Get it? "WICKED" awesome?
I know...I'm a dork.
They are truly cute and you did a great job with all the costumes. I love the clown, it reminds me of Jacque, not the clown part, the costume, yes the clown part, sorry Jacque.
So Cute love the crown!
What fun costumes. Love them! Hope your Halloween was a great one!
Post a Comment