Monday, October 27, 2008

The Biggest Loser and Haunted Mansions

Part One:
Haunted MansionsSaturday Night my mom, Paula and I went to Albion to check out the Haunted Mansion set up in the old, closed down Albion Teaching College Campus, which closed over 30 years ago and has been rumored to actually be haunted and not just at Halloween. WOW!!!! It was scary. There were 3 buildings we went through, 2 were just empty, old buildings, a theater and the gymnasium that were completely dark, with random zombies creeping up behind us, or jumping out at us from dark corners. Holy crap, I was so glad to have my mommy there. I didn't let go of her the whole night, I am kind of a baby. The 3rd building was the actual Haunted Mansion and it was so well done. I won't give anything away for those of you who plan on attending, but it was very well done and I had such much fun with Mom and Paula. My mom spent most of the night laughing at the 2 of us chickens, mostly me, but it was crazy.

Part Two:
A group of us have decided to start a Biggest Loser Blog Contest. It begins November 1st and will end April 30th. If any of you are interested in joining check out the blog and let me know!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Crazy, Jason and I just heard about that mansion and were talking about going. I'm not sure it we can get away though. I did check out their web site though and think it is sooo cool. Glad to know that it would be worth it!

Holly said...

Love the spooky new blog background. Very cool!
I don't know if I can get up enough courage to go to the haunted house, but I'm glad you had a fun time.

Ashlee said...

So, how much did the haunted house cost? That would be so much fun to go to! Glad you didn't pee your pants. :0)

Becky said...

i'm a total baby when it comes to haunted stuff. glad you had mom support!:)

paulak said...

That was an awesome night...I still need to post about it.

AmyJ said...

Some of our friends are trying to talk us into going. I'm a big chicken when it comes to stuff like that so I don't know. I've heard its super scary. cute Halloween costumes!!

Jacque said...

I went to a Haunted Forest the other day and am totally impressed mom went to this thing! And nice job to you and Paula. I was also terrified and screaming at every turn while Mark laughed at me.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Still cracks me up that Mom went...so fun! Glad you had a good time.
I'm thinking about the Biggest Loser contest...I'll get back to you.