Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time for a Mollie post

Photobucket
Mollie has been a little under the weather for a week or so with a cold, then on Thursday night she was up all night long, (Not even joking) with stomach flu, but today she is feeling better and my happy little Mollie has returned. So today's post is a Mollie post. My sisters Paula and Rachel are so good about recording everything her daughter does, words, songs, favorites, you name it and I wish I had been better with my older 2 and even with Mollie, but alas you get what you get. Mollie is my yellow personality child, like her dad. She is out for fun, nothing is serious, just entertaining. She flits around the house and loves to be cuddled and kissed. Today Tyler taught her Eskimo kisses and she can't give out enough of them. I love my little Mollie and everyday I think she gets more and more lovable!

Pretty sure someone must have said " Say cheese!"


"Check me out, mom"

We did curlers last night in Mollie's hair, but since Elise was sick, we didn't get to show off the curly locks to her friends in nursery, maybe next week.
Isn't she cute?

8 comments:

Montay said...

Umm yeah I LOVE the curls it is like a blond version of Mags.. So cute!!

Jacque said...

She is one pretty little girl! Wow I love her hair! I am glad she is feeling better. Give her a kiss from me!

Becky said...

do you really have to ask? she's adorable! love the picture of her saying cheese. too cute. love the hair too. you morgan girls are unbelievable with your talent of hair do's. it's really fun to see. by the way...guess who i just connected with after a long time? alicia (higginson) goolsby. have you talked to her?

Holly said...

Yes! She is a happy little doll!

paulak said...

That first picture is awesome. Her eyes are to die for. Sorry I didn't mention hanging out with you this weekend in my post...we really had a great time too. I really love having you in town, or I love being in your town...Kya sure loves you too. Mollie sure is kissable.

Ashlee said...

She is a doll. I'm loving those curls!

Cassie said...

I hope this isn't the begining of another 3 months of sickness like last year! I like the new decor of the page.

julie said...

Here's to healthy days ahead. What a pretty little girl!