I suppose I haven't posted this one yet, because I figure if I deny it long enough, maybe I won't get older. Yikes 35, I can't believe it, that is half of 70. Oh, well, I'll let you know how 70 goes when I get there. Had a fun weekend. Tyler, the kids and I went down to Provo, missed the horrific snow storms though, (yay!) We left Friday night before they hit our area, Provo didn't see anything and then we left Monday when everything had pretty much cleared out, I was very grateful. I got to spend some time with 3 of my sisters and that rocked. Melanie, Rachel and Jacque, thanks for a great weekend, I had a blast.
Saturday, Tyler, Rachel and I ran the BYU Cougar 5K, it was cold, but a lot of fun. We were cheered on by our kids, Jacque, and Tyler's family, thanks guys for the Birthday signs, that was cool. We went out for breakfast, then went to Rachel's to hang out until the guys left for the BYU homecoming game. That's when the girls took off for IKEA, love that place and I love the fun stuff I acquired, woo hoo for shopping! That night we had cake and ice cream at Jacque's house, (thanks Rachel for the cake, so yummy, I miss it already)
Sunday we headed up to Melanie's and had such a great time with her family, you guys are the best, thanks for letting us bunk there and ride out the storm.
10 comments:
It was so fun to have you down her for your birthday. Glad you could come down.
I love that last picture of you and Mollie. You look like twins!
35 is nothin'!!!! Right? Please tell me it's nothin'!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had a blast for your birthday! You deserved a nap!!
You don't look a day over 21! Happy Birthday party girl!
Glad you had a great birthday! And seriously..you can totally pass for 26! :0)
Happy late bday! You are a hottie.
Glad you had a great birthday. Woo hoo for 35! I'll catch up next year, but I teased Jason this year when he turned 35. He had his mid life crisis at 25, crazy guy! Looks like you had a very fun weekend. Party on:0)
Happy Birthday to you !
Happy birthday Alicia! You could totally pass for 26.
Happy belated birthday! Doesn't 35 feel good? I was watching the Nancy Drew movie with my family the other night and I told Joy... you know I must be 35 because Nancy and her almost boyfriend didn't even look old enough to have a drivers license!
You could totally pass for 26!
Post a Comment