AWESOME!!!!!!!!! That was so cool to watch. I'll have to try this.-Amy Moe
That was wicked awesome! :0) Though I will have to say that he DID have to peel the pieces off each end, so it is not a completely NO PEEL way. I know...I'm anal retentive...I can't help it.
That is so awesome. I am going to try that, I always ruining the egg.
Wow, I'm impressed. Let me know when you try it, if it works since it will Easter before I need that trick.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! That was so cool to watch. I'll have to try this.
-Amy Moe
That was wicked awesome! :0) Though I will have to say that he DID have to peel the pieces off each end, so it is not a completely NO PEEL way.
I know...I'm anal retentive...I can't help it.
That is so awesome. I am going to try that, I always ruining the egg.
Wow, I'm impressed. Let me know when you try it, if it works since it will Easter before I need that trick.
Post a Comment